- Student With Mobile Disability Pushes School to Plan for Evacuation
- Interpreter Debacle Proves Need for Planning
- The Health and Disability Program, MA Department of Public Health
- Therapy Dogs: Providing Comfort After Disaster Strikes
- UMMS Shriver Center Emergency Preparedness and Response Initiative
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Telecommunications device for the deaf
In this post we’d like to provide information on two services available in Massachusetts: Mass Relay and Mass Match. Since the late 1960s TTY, or tele-typewriter, has been connecting people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing to other telephone users via text … Continue reading