- Student With Mobile Disability Pushes School to Plan for Evacuation
- Interpreter Debacle Proves Need for Planning
- The Health and Disability Program, MA Department of Public Health
- Therapy Dogs: Providing Comfort After Disaster Strikes
- UMMS Shriver Center Emergency Preparedness and Response Initiative
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: People with Disability
At the Whole Community Preparedness Summit, planned for May 22, 2013 in Amherst, MA, Bridget Landers, Rachel Tanenhaus and Ashley Martinez of the Health and Disability Program (HDP) will help attendees gain a better understanding of how to meet the needs … Continue reading