- Student With Mobile Disability Pushes School to Plan for Evacuation
- Interpreter Debacle Proves Need for Planning
- The Health and Disability Program, MA Department of Public Health
- Therapy Dogs: Providing Comfort After Disaster Strikes
- UMMS Shriver Center Emergency Preparedness and Response Initiative
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Interpreting
If ever there was a cautionary tale for emergency management, this is it. Are you wondering “how such a spectacular mistake could have been made“? News about the #fakeinterpreter for Nelson Mandela’s Memorial Service worsened daily: from grotesque incompetence to mental … Continue reading